Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles?   Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Quote :
Capcom is porting 3DS game Resident Evil Revelations to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, according to a new ratings listing.

As spotted by NeoGAF, the Korean Ratings Board has two separate entries for the game listing it as appearing on Microsoft and Sony's consoles.

While more recent releases like Resident Evil 5 and 6 have been more action-orientated, the game marks a return to the survival-horror based gameplay that made Resident Evil 4 so popular.
Source
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net
OscarxGrind

OscarxGrind

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles?   Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:28 pm

I'm ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles?   Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:47 am

I skipped it only due to not having anything for it at the time of release but it definitely had very high marks and from what I saw pushed the 3DS further than I thought possible. A console release shouldn't be out of the question and would more then likely do well
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles?   Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations Coming to Consoles?
Page 1 of 1