Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records   Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:42 am

Quote :
Looking at the internet yesterday you’d have been forgiven if you thought everyone in the world hated Call of Duty and all it stands for. Today however, paints an entirely different picture.

Online retailer, Amazon, has revealed that Activison’s newly announced FPS is already breaking its day one pre-order records, in fact orders received yesterday are already three times higher than those achieved by predecessor Black Ops in 2010.

Amazon UK’s video games manager Graham Chambers told MCV that Black Ops II is, “set to be one of the biggest games of the year,” adding that, “it’s great to see so much enthusiasm and anticipation for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Source
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net
OscarxGrind

OscarxGrind

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records   Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:50 pm

I fail to share in their surprise. The COD games always have like the biggest store turnouts, aside from like Halo. And honestly, I'm not even all that excited about the campaign. Showing Sgt. Woods was lost on me, sadly. What I'm wondering is if they're going to be bringing back that whole 'token' thing with the multi player. Or, if it's going to be like in Black Ops where they used that monetary system. And despite my trash talking, I do have it pre-ordered, and am idly sitting by, counting down the days to get the next COD (Black Ops 2).
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records   Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:07 am

The monetary system was kinda whatever but it did have the awesome feature of wager matches which I found highly addicting especially sticks and stones
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records   Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops 2 ALREADY breaking Pre-Order records
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Disruption :: Gaming :: Call Of Duty Series :: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2-
Jump to: