Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Space 'is not survival horror'.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OscarxGrind

OscarxGrind

Dead Space 'is not survival horror'. Empty
PostSubject: Dead Space 'is not survival horror'.   Dead Space 'is not survival horror'. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Personally, I don't give two shits what Dead Space is classified under. All I know is that it's a fun game, and it's one of the best series' I've ever played. Now, that being said. The people in the comments section of this article on Kotaku are complete and utter whiny little girls. Like someone seriously put sand in these guys vagina's. Who gives a shit if it's not 'survival horror'. Don't buy the fucking thing. Stfu. That is all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 'is not survival horror'.   Dead Space 'is not survival horror'. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:24 am

I love the Dead Space series though I've never found it all too scary either. These kids need to play Amnesia the Dark Decent if they're so damn upset Dead Space isn't "survival" enough. I also find it funny they argue the point Dead Space isn't horror enough when Lost fucking Planet was listed in the title for a reason I'm still unsure of
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net
OscarxGrind

OscarxGrind

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 'is not survival horror'.   Dead Space 'is not survival horror'. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:12 am

It's funny to me that anyone would even consider Lost Planet to be even remotely horror. I'm more afraid of walking in my neighborhood at night than I am of playing Lost Planet alone. If there's one thing that that game is.. it's a giant pain in the ass. Which reminds me of this article. I hate to be one of those people who 'argues' a reviewer score..but this chick is fucking retarded and a half. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And not because I 'love' this game, but because this chick obviously only got to even do reviews because she's got a nice pair of bouncing tits. It's funny to me that the people who even remotely disagreeing with her moronic views get like '100+' dislikes.
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 'is not survival horror'.   Dead Space 'is not survival horror'. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 am

The only thing horror with Lost Planet I felt was knowing I actually spent money on it (though I traded it in for more then I payed in the end which says it all)
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 'is not survival horror'.   Dead Space 'is not survival horror'. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 'is not survival horror'.
Page 1 of 1