Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XX Prestige in Modern Warfare 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OscarxGrind

OscarxGrind

XX Prestige in Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: XX Prestige in Modern Warfare 3   XX Prestige in Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:02 am

For those of you silly bastards unfamiliar with the Modern Warfare 3 prestiges. They're officially up to 20. It's a good thing, and at the same time a bad thing. It's good because it gives people like me, who will only play till the last prestige is reached, then fuck off, a reason to keep grinding away. But it's also bad because all it means is a lot more people are going to find reasons to 'boost' and be assholes in lobbies where the rest of us are actually trying to have a good game.
All in all, I really don't give that much of a shit, but it's still pretty annoying. When the hell did this become MW2? You want to see some trolling, play Search and Destroy on MW2.
I digress from the subject. Magnets? How do they werk?
But seriously. Fuck magnets. I have tape.
Prestiges. How do they work?
Alright. I'm done.
Honestly, I'll probably just get up to 15th prestige and call it quits. The only really 'cool' thing about being 20th prestige in Modern Warfare 3 is the XX roman numerals over the skull symbol. I don't know about anyone else, but it's really not THAT big of a deal to me, though, I am just barely 7th prestige, while my main dude is like 15th already. He said himself he'll probably stay there, but who knows. And same with me. I claim to stop at 15th, but chances are I might end up going up to 20th eventually. And I mean EVENTUALLY. Hardly ever find myself playing, unless it's with like a crew of people.
Anyway. Thoughts on the prestiges? Plans to reach 20th? Magnets?
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

XX Prestige in Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XX Prestige in Modern Warfare 3   XX Prestige in Modern Warfare 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:11 am

Damn they certainly do keep upping it. Boosters they've been pretty on top of with resetting and I guess it gives people more of a reason to come back as you said
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net

XX Prestige in Modern Warfare 3
Page 1 of 1