Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blizzard Hires Hearthstone Pro As Associate Game Designer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Blizzard Hires Hearthstone Pro As Associate Game Designer Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard Hires Hearthstone Pro As Associate Game Designer   Blizzard Hires Hearthstone Pro As Associate Game Designer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 am

Quote :
Professional gamer Ryan Masterson (also known as Realz) announced on Twitter that he has been hired by Blizzard as an Associate Game Designer to aid in the development of Hearthstone.

"This is a truly exciting opportunity for me," Masterson wrote in response to a post on Hearthstone's subreddit page. "And (to rephrase the words of someone I have long admired, who once entered a similar position) I hope my association with the continuing development of Hearthstone will serve to comfort fellow ladder grinders, competitors, and players at large that 'one of us' is behind the scenes looking out for the interests of the player. I really can't wait to get started."

Masterson is well-known as a professional Hearthstone player and has an extensive amount of experience as a high-level competitor. The announcement that he is joining to aid in the further development of the game has been largely met with positivity from those within the Hearthstone community.
Source
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net

Blizzard Hires Hearthstone Pro As Associate Game Designer
Page 1 of 1