Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrow Star Rejects Justice League Claims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Arrow Star Rejects Justice League Claims Empty
PostSubject: Arrow Star Rejects Justice League Claims   Arrow Star Rejects Justice League Claims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Quote :
Arrow star Stephen Amell has set the record straight and rejected claims that he'll appear in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Taking to Facebook, the star made clear that any speculation his upcoming Comic-Con announcement would relate to him being cast in Zack Snyder's upcoming romp are sadly misplaced.

"Hey Guys -- I appreciate all the support and enthusiasm, but not everything I post is a cryptic indicator that I'm going to be in Batman V Superman," he wrote. "I'm not going to be in Batman V Superman.

"I'll be happy to explain why this is the case. Short form - it's not a barometer on ability or the quality of genre - TV V Film, no pun intended. Everything here boils down to logistics. In any event... thank you for how much support you've showed me.

"But keep in mind, playing Arrow on television isn't a consolation prize. We play the definitive versions of our characters in the DC Universe."
Source
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net

Arrow Star Rejects Justice League Claims
Page 1 of 1