Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360? Empty
PostSubject: Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360?   Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:14 am

Most people that wanted a browser for their Xbox I always seemed to knock down by acknowledging if we ever did get one it would be IE. Seems now that may be becoming a reality. I personally am not the biggest IE fan but I will say IE 9 was a drastic improvement over previous versions even managing to win over some people.

Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360? Ielogo200
Quote :
Sony's PS3 had an internet browser since day one, and a recent rumor suggests that Microsoft's Xbox 360 is finally getting one of its own.

The Verge, citing multiple sources, has a rumor that the system will get a fully functional Internet Explorer browser that can be controlled via Kinect voice and motion gestures (but Kinect will not be mandatory). The 360 currently only has a Bing search for media.
Source
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net
OscarxGrind

OscarxGrind

PostSubject: Re: Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360?   Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Sounds good to me. Better than that fuck ass Bing thing that only lets you look up anything relevant to games or guides.
Back to top Go down
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

PostSubject: Re: Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360?   Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Don't know if some people may find it helpful or not but I haven't found any use for the bing search. Of course any browser is better then none
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net
OscarxGrind

OscarxGrind

PostSubject: Re: Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360?   Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:13 am

It's utterly pointless. Makes my penis go soft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360?   Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet Explorer to come to Xbox 360?
Page 1 of 1