Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bungie Gifts Man Recovering From Brain Surgery Rare Exotic Destiny Weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Bungie Gifts Man Recovering From Brain Surgery Rare Exotic Destiny Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Bungie Gifts Man Recovering From Brain Surgery Rare Exotic Destiny Weapon   Bungie Gifts Man Recovering From Brain Surgery Rare Exotic Destiny Weapon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:49 am

Quote :
Bungie made a nice gesture to a Destiny fan who's been recovering from multiple brain surgeries.

Reddit user "Bkbunny87" posted that her husband, who has been playing Destiny as a form of physical and mental therapy, had received a rare exotic weapon in the game as a gift from Bungie community manager DeeJ.

Bkbunny87 writes:

"Deej contacted me and has sent my husband a care package from Bungie that is on the way. Then this morning, a message from Deej told us to have my husband check with Tess the Post Master in the tower. Lots of screaming ensued.

He has been sent the exotic gun Fate Of All Fools, a solar primary that looks like it will be available in future content.

Vision of Confluence had been my husbands dream weapon, as scout is his favorite and he wanted that solar damage. A more perfect weapon could not have been chosen. I'm so jealous, but mostly so damn happy for him. As for him-- well, you can imagine Smile

Thank you guys for being such a caring community. Thank you Deej and the crew at Bungie, you've made him ecstatic."

Right now, this is the only Fate of All Fools in Destiny -- a truly rare exotic, indeed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net

Bungie Gifts Man Recovering From Brain Surgery Rare Exotic Destiny Weapon
Page 1 of 1