Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take-Two CEO Confirms Red Dead And BioShock Games Are Planned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Take-Two CEO Confirms Red Dead And BioShock Games Are Planned Empty
PostSubject: Take-Two CEO Confirms Red Dead And BioShock Games Are Planned   Take-Two CEO Confirms Red Dead And BioShock Games Are Planned Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:17 am

Quote :
Take-Two head Strauss Zelnick further confirms that the company intends to continue two of its most high-profile franchises.

Gamespot obtained quotes from Zelnick's presentation at an analyst conference earlier this week, and his comments contained good news for gamers.

Of the Red Dead series, he said, "I pretty much know the ones that I can assure you are permanent. It's obvious that GTA is a permanent franchise as long as we keep delivering this incredible quality; it seems quite obvious that Red Dead is a permanent franchise."

He also affirmed the company's commitment to BioShock, a series that's future has been a bit more hazy since the closing of Irrational Games, the studio that created the franchise.

Zelnick said, "We haven't given any color on how you should think about it yet except we do believe it's beloved; we think it's important [and] certainly something that we're focused on; something 2K Marin will be responsible for shepherding going forward. I don't want to say much else except to agree with you. I think there's a lot of upside in that franchise."
Source
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net

Take-Two CEO Confirms Red Dead And BioShock Games Are Planned
Page 1 of 1