Digital Disruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your source in gaming and computing news.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty Elite Premium Membership Subscriptions Ending For MW3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haunter
Admin
Haunter

Call Of Duty Elite Premium Membership Subscriptions Ending For MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty Elite Premium Membership Subscriptions Ending For MW3   Call Of Duty Elite Premium Membership Subscriptions Ending For MW3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 am

Quote :
Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.
Source
Back to top Go down
https://digitaldisruption.forumotion.net

Call Of Duty Elite Premium Membership Subscriptions Ending For MW3
Page 1 of 1